Board of Directors
The Up the Volume Foundation's Board of directors is comprised of dedicated health professionals and gynecological cancer survivors.
- David F. Silver, MD - President of the Board of Directors, Gynecologic Oncologist
- Melissa Drozda, PA-C - Secretary of the Board of Directors, Gynecologic Oncology Physician's Assistant
- Deborah Tallarico, RN - Gynecologic Oncology Nurse
- Sylvia Baughman - gynecologic cancer survivor
- Shari Miller - gynecologic cancer survivor
- Brittany Keller - gynecologic cancer survivor
- Nazanin Ehsani, MD - Uro-Gynecologist and Female Pelvic Health Specialist
- Nadim BouZgheib, MD - Gynecologist and Fellow in Gynecologic Oncology
Dr. David Silver is the founder of the Up the Volume Foundation.
After 10 years of an active clinical and academic practice in Gynecologic Oncology, he felt the need to do more to improve the length and quality of the lives of his patients, and women around the world.
Dr. Silver joined together with several motivated cancer survivors to establish the foundation with the primary goal of raising funds to support leading-edge scientific research.
At the board's direction, the Up the Volume Foundation supports large, multi-institutional, clinical projects that are designed to address the big questions in order to improve the lives of gynecologic cancer patients.